I can't believe another new year is here. 2009 just flew by! It seems like yesterday that I was barely pregnant. At this time last year it looked like I had just eaten too many holiday cookies and not that I was cooking a little baby. And now my baby is almost 6 months old! Time really needs to slow down.
Here are 10 things that I hope to accomplish in 2010:
1. Continue with this blogging thing, and hopefully get more creative at it!
2. Run at least 1200 miles, including 3 half marathons and 1 full. Yikes, I realize how crazy I sound now that I'm reading what I just wrote!
3. Start a Master's program.
4. Brush up on my crocheting skills.
5. Make Ryder a scrapbook of the first year of his life, and organize the over 1300 pictures I have of him already!
6. Become better at staying in touch with people! I admit I'm really, really bad at this sometimes.
7. Join a book club.
8. Take a photography course.
9. Learn some new recipes! I'm getting tired of only knowing how to cook turkey burgers, turkey meatloaf, and turkey meatballs.
10. Go on a vacation with my husband. Just the two of us.
There are more things I want to do but just can't think of them now. So when I think of 10 more things I'll add them here and then you all can keep me accountable for finishing them!
2 months ago